See the 5 presentations from the January 15, 2015 Town Hall in Newport, Oregon: “Forestry, Herbicides and Health” co-hosted by Beyond Toxics and moderated by Lincoln County Commmissioner Bill Hall
1) “The Practice of Aerial Spraying on Timber Property” with Laurie Bernstein | Introduction by Lisa Arkin, Beyond Toxics Exec. Director (30 min.)
2) “Public health agency pesticide response duties” with Dave Farrer and Curtis Cude, Oregon Health Authority (19 min., 24 sec.)
3) “Drinking Water Protection & Monitoring in Oregon” by Josh Seeds (Oregon Dept. Environmental Quality) (24 min., 48 sec.)
4) “Forest economy for this and future generations” with Ernie Niemi, forest economist (21 min.)
5) “Pursuing personal property rights” with Chris Winter, Crag Law Center followed by a Q&A session with the entire panel of speakers
MORE about our Forestry Pesticides project–>>
Won’t you join us in imagining, and working for, a world beyond toxics?
Beyond Toxics is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and all contributions are fully tax-deductible. Please consider giving a gift of a Beyond Toxics membership to a friend or family member!