Why Do We Have a Pesticide Incident Complaint Form on the Beyond Toxics web site?
You have a right to have your pesticide poisoning or pesticide damage incident investigated by State of Oregon authorities, namely the Pesticide Analytic Response and the Oregon Health Authority. Beyond Toxics has found that the majority of people who file complaints with the State are dissatisfied with the quality of the investigation itself and questionable professional and ethical conduct on the part of some agency staff. Beyond Toxics is not an agency or State authority but we do collect data on pesticide poisoning or pesticide damage incidents for research and to help our members. We are here to connect you with a growing movement of Oregonians who want redress and legislative reform on chemical policies, and we hope to help you receive a just and respectful response from the agencies you connect with.
For questions about how to fill out this form, feel free to contact Beyond Toxics: email@example.com / 541-465-8860. Thank you!
- Safe Public Places Resources page
- Read our Safe Public Places flyer
- Back to Safe Public Places project home page
- Chemical trespass stories (text and audio only)
- Chemical trespass and human rights (pesticide exposure stories on video)
- See three video clips from an exclusive 2011 interview with Sandra Steingraber on the topic of chemical trespass and human rights
Show your support for the Safe Public Places Act by signing our campaign endorsement form. A list of endorsers will be submitted to the Oregon Legislature to support the bill.
Won’t you join us in imagining, and working for, a world beyond toxics?
Beyond Toxics is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and all contributions are fully tax-
deductible. Please consider giving a gift of a Beyond Toxics membership to a friend or family member!