Support us with AmazonSmile
Now you can support Beyond Toxics with purchases you make on Amazon. Register online and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible Amazon Smile purchases to us.
What is AmazonSmile?
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice.
How does it work?
Every item available for purchase on www.amazon.com is also available on AmazonSmile (https://www.smile.amazon.com) at the same price. You will see eligible products marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product detail page. Amazon will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to Beyond Toxics.
Learn more at https://smile.amazon.com/about.
How do I sign up and select my choice for a cause (or change it)?
- Sign in to smile.amazon.com on your desktop or mobile phone browser: https://smile.amazon.com/.
See the name listed near the top in the dark banner.
- If it is not Beyond Toxics and you’d like to change it, hover over the name and choose “Change” in the pop-up window.
- Type in Beyond Toxics in the field under “Or pick your own charitable organization.”
If you have yet to choose an organization to support and you would like to choose Beyond Toxics:
- From your desktop, go to Your Account from the navigation at the top of any page, and then select the option for deciding the charity for AmazonSmile.
- Select Beyond Toxics as the charitable organization of choice.
Always begin shopping at smile.amazon.com to be sure your purchase will be applicable for donation.
What more can you do?
Tell your friends and relatives to sign up too! Make sure they know that you recommend choosing Beyond Toxics as their non-profit of choice!