Have you been poisoned by pesticides in Oregon?
As Oregon’s leading environmental watchdog organization, we collect data on pesticide poisoning and/or pesticide damage incidents for research and to help our members. We want to help you seek justice through regulatory and legislative reform on chemical policies.
For questions about how to fill out this form, feel free to contact Beyond Toxics: email@example.com / 541-465-8860. Thank you!
- Safe Public Places Resources page
- Read our Safe Public Places flyer
- Back to Safe Public Places project home page
- Chemical trespass stories (text and audio only)
- Chemical trespass and human rights (pesticide exposure stories on video)
- See three video clips from an exclusive 2011 interview with Sandra Steingraber on the topic of chemical trespass and human rights
Show your support for the Safe Public Places Act by signing our campaign endorsement form. A list of endorsers will be submitted to the Oregon Legislature to support the bill.
Beyond Toxics is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and all contributions are fully tax-deductible. Please consider giving a gift of a Beyond Toxics membership to a friend or family member!