Beyond Toxics has dedicated staff and a committed Board of Directors, but we couldn’t do the work we do in Oregon without the generous help of community members like you!
Ways You Can Make a Difference
1) BECOME INFORMED
Learn more about the issues that matter to you. See our new page listing important resources to help you make informed decisions about the environmental health issues that matter most to you. (see our Beyond Toxics Fact Sheet)
We are involved in several campaigns across these main issue areas:
- Pesticide Reform
Safe public Places project
Friends of Healthy Bees - a collaboration project
Human rights and chemical exposure
Oregon Pesticide Action Working Group (OPAWG)
- Air Quality
Healthy Air Oregon project
Stop Coal in Oregon
- Environmental Justice (merges environmental health with social justice)
West Eugene Industrial Corridor Environmental Health Project
2) JOIN US!
Become a member of Beyond Toxics. Read about how you can join->
Beyond Toxics is a feisty, dedicated, grassroots environmental health non-profit based in Oregon. Together with people in communities across Oregon, we work to leave a long-lasting legacy of clean air, healthy people and a toxics-free environment.
- Benefits of membership
- MORE about business sponsorship support
- How we are seen…Leadership for a Clean and Just Oregon (media coverage, testimonials, business support)
Interested in receiving our news and action alerts?
Fill in your email address below to sign up…
3) JOBS and INTERNSHIPS WITH BEYOND TOXICS
We have created new internship opportunities, which are more structured than volunteering. See the Internship and Volunteer page for a current listing with descriptions.
4) VOLUNTEER WITH BEYOND TOXICS
Interested in volunteering? Many of our events depend on a wide variety of dedicated, generous volunteers from our community. If this sounds like fun, we welcome your involvement! Please visit our Volunteer page to see how you can get nvolved. Or, email us directly: email@example.com
- See the video about Beyond Toxics
- Read about our current campaigns
- See what people are saying about us
- Support our work
- Read our Fall 2012 online newsletter
- Be sure to connect with us on Facebook!