NEW: Beyond Toxics Job Posting!
(Read the job description)
Beyond Toxics works to guarantee environmental protections and health for all communities and residents. We expose root causes of toxic pollution and help communities find effective, lasting solutions.
• Guarantee an equal right to have clean air, clean water, unpolluted soils, safe consumer products and a healthy community in which to live.
• Promote environmental and social justice and public participation in decision-making concerning public and environmental health policies.
• Protect children’s health by using the precautionary principle as the standard by which policy decisions are made regarding human health and the environment.
• Promote meaningful opportunities to choose non-toxic alternatives to the use, manufacture and disposal of hazardous chemicals, products, and emissions.
Beyond Toxics works for all Oregonians to empower individuals and communities to find solutions that protect human and environmental health. We reach out through sponsorships and organizational assistance to community-based groups seeking to stop local environmental destruction and public health threats.
- Read about our current campaigns
- Read about how you can get involved
- See the introductory video about Beyond Toxics
- See what people are saying about us
- Beyond Toxics In the News
- Read our Fall 2012 newsletter
- How we are seen…Leadership for a Clean and Just Oregon (2012 flyer of media coverage, testimonials, business support)
- Support our work
- Meet our staff and Board of Directors
- Be sure to connect with us on Facebook!
Beyond Toxics is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and all contributions are fully tax-deductible. Please consider giving a gift of a Beyond Toxics membership to a friend or family member!